Research Activity | Welcome to Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management
Peer Reviewed Journal
- Arcelus, F. J., Pakkala, T. P. M., & Srinivasan, G. (2018). Inventory Replenishment for Profit Maximization over a Finite Horizon under One-time Cost Changes. Global Business Review, 972150918758099. https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150918758099 (ABDC - C and Scopus indexed).
- Sankaran, K., & Hankey, A. (2017). Experience information as the basis of mind: Evidence from human decision making. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology.https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pbiomolbio.2017.09.017 (Scopus indexed) .
- Sankaran, K., & Demangeot, C. (2017).Conceptualizing virtual communities as enablers of community-based entrepreneurship and resilience. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 11(1), 78–94. https://doi.org/10.1108/JEC-02-2015-0017 (ABDC - C and Scopus indexed).
- Shenai, K., Bekal, S., & Sankaran, K. (2017). Transforming Engineering Education in India.Journal of Engineering Education Transformations; Special Issue, 2017. Retrieved from http://www.journaleet.org/index.php/jeet/article/view/111807 .
- GD, B. P., Achar, A. P., Muniyoor, K., & R., V. M. (2017). What determines the performance of small business units?: Insights from a jewellery cluster. Journal of Workplace Learning, 29(6), 447–472.
https://doi.org/10.1108/JWL-02-2017-0016 (ABDC - C and Scopus indexed).
- Suprabha, K. R., Prasad, Krishna, & Shridev. (2017). Labour Intensity and Skill Gap in the Hospitality Sector: A Study in South India. ICPE Public Enterprise Half-Yearly Journal, 1(23), 66–87.
- Prasad, K., & Suprabha, K. R. (2018). Exchange Rate Exposure and Usage of Foreign Currency Derivatives by Indian Nonfinancial Firms BT - The Impact of Globalization on International Finance and Accounting. In D. Procházka (Ed.), The Impact of Globalization on International Finance and Accounting (pp. 71–80). Cham: Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68762-9_8 .
- Sankaran, K., & Ahmed, M. (2017).Leadership and Information Technology. In J. Marques & S. Dhiman (Eds.), Leadership Today: Practices for Personal and Professional Performance (pp. 387–399). Cham: Springer Texts in Business and Economics. Springer.https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31036-7_22 .
- Moodbidri, Sudhir. (2017). Corporate Social Responsibility in India: The Signs of a Promising Future BT - Corporate Social Responsibility and the Three Sectors in Asia: How Conscious Engagement Can Benefit Civil Society. In S. Hasan (Ed.) (pp. 93–114). New York, NY: Springer New York.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6915-9_5 .
- Boro, R., &Sankaran, K. (2017).Self learning and appraisals.In M. S. Manna (Ed.), Higher Education Faculty Career Orientation and Advancement. New Delhi: Centre for Education Growth and Research.