About the program
JKSHIM offers two years full-time residential MBA Program approved by AICTE affiliated to Vishwesharya University (VTU) and accredited nationally by NBA, internationally by ACBSB, and is now a member of AACSB. The program is intensive, integrated and provides an environment for students to develop the ability to think strategically in a global business environment; understand, harness, and manage Information Technology for business application and decision-making.
The curriculum consists of 40 courses – spread over two years and four semesters. A student can do dual specialization in any of the following areas: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, and Banking & Finance. Besides, each student shall undertake Project Work (8 Weeks) at the end of the fourth semester and consultancy project during the second and third semesters.
Presentations and lectures are commonly used to develop conceptual, analytical and decision-making skills and to expose the students to the practice of management. In addition to this innovative learning environment provided through:
Outcome-Based Learning Assessment
- Nitte Center for Data Analytics – Powered by Bloomberg
- Simulation: CAPSTONE, Harvard Leadership, ODOO (ERP Next) and IBM INNOV Blooms, TMSG trade platform
- Registered investment fund managed by students
- Industry Internships – Provide first-hand industry experience
- Business Research Project (BRP)
- Team-based consulting project – Management in Action (MIA)
- Corporate guest lecturers – to connect the classroom to corporates
This includes continuous assessment through various components; research projects, individual/ team assignments, quizzes, and term-end examinations. Important skills tested include critical thinking, presentation skills, leadership, analytical skills, problems solving skills and ability to manage uncertainty.